VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE FOR PA: OCTOBER 11
Ms. Tina Pritts
Director, Elections & Reg.
300 N. Center Ave., Ste. 340
Somerset, PA 15501
Voting locations are open 7 AM–8 PM. If you’re in line at your voting location by 8 PM, you’re allowed to vote.
If you’re voting for the first time at your voting location, bring one of the following photo IDs with you:
- - Photo ID issued by any Pennsylvania agency or the US government
- - US passport
- - US Armed Forces ID
- - Student ID
- - Employee ID
If you don’t have a photo ID you can bring any of the following:
- - Confirmation from a county voter registration office
- - Non-photo ID issued by Pennsylvania or the US government
- - Firearm permit
- - Current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, or government check
- - Be a US citizen
- - Be 18 years old by Election Day, Nov 8
- - Live at your Pennsylvania address by Oct 9
- - Not be in jail for a felony
Register By Mail
Your completed form must be postmarked by Oct 11 and mailed to your elections office OR returned in person by Oct 11 to your county elections office.